We've rounded up a collection of sweet, stylish and fun patterns for you to create this Easter.
As with the Project Library in each Issue of Yarnologie, we've linked all of these directly to the Ravelry pattern page.
Bookmark or pin this page to return to, and if you're looking for more Easter project ideas check out our Pinterest board.
1. Easter Bunny Egg Hat by Kirsten Ballering (crochet)
These sweet little egg hats are too cute to only use once a year. Crochet them up in a variety of colours. Get the free pattern here.
2. Home Sweet Home Egg Cozy by Julia Marsh (knit)
Practise your colourwork with these darling little cosies. Also wonderful for using up scraps! Get the free pattern here.
3. The Chicken by Vasilina Dauzhenka (crochet)
A lovely decoration for your shelf this Easter. Get the pattern here.
4. Three French Hens by Susan B. Anderson (knit)
Another good stash-busting project, make all three of these hens or just knit one! Get the pattern here.
5. Ribbon Bread Basket by Hobbii Design (crochet)
Add a touch of handmade to your decorating this Easter with this stylish and practical bread baskets. Crochet a few extra to store your yarn in, too! Get the free pattern here.
6. Beekeeping Coaster by Amy Marie (knit)
This clever design utilizes Mosiac stitch worked in garter for an impressive result. You'll have lots of fun making this one! Get the pattern here.
7. Felted Coffee Coaster by Hobbii Design (crochet)
Have a go at felting with these stylish coasters. Crochet up a set as a sweet gift. Get the free pattern here.
8. Willow the Easter Bunny by Yevheniia Romanchuk (crochet)
This sweet little bunny would make a thoughtful gift this Easter, particularly for baby's first Easter. Get the pattern here.
9. Jemima Duck by Claire Garland (knit)
Knit your very own Jemima Puddleduck with this delightful pattern! Get the pattern here.
10. Bunny Got Back Socks by Amy Gunderson (knit)
With Easter coinciding with Autumn here in the southern hemisphere its the perfect time to knit some socks! These playful socks will keep your toes cosy and bring a smile to your face. Get the free pattern here.